Sunday 27 February 2022

Kimpton Hotel

 Hi everyone, Adam here,

I have just finished my first two weeks in the Kimpton Hotel in Edinburgh and it has been all round amazing experience so far, the people im working with are great and have been so helpful in my learning process. I couldn't have asked for a better placement. It is perched on the edge of a picturesque private garden in the New Town. Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel blends traditional glamour with the Scotland of today. Outside, a classical Georgian exterior stands as an ode to the past while inside, past the lobby, a glass-topped central courtyard is abuzz with activity as travellers unwind over gin & tonics, local professionals do business, and friends toast special occasions.




Before even beginning work we were treated to a complimentary dinner from the hotel as an oppurtunity to get aquainted with the other students that were also going on work placement. 



Edinburgh itself has been amazing to explore, there has been so much to see and do, the scenery and buildings are incredible, and there is still so much more for me to see, I plan to vist the castle that is overlooking the city very soon. Everything has been amazing so far and im excited to keep you updated on my journey here as it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment