Wednesday 8 December 2021

Hello from the other side

Hi, this is Debbie. It has been four months since I came to Coleraine. From the unfamiliar environment at the beginning, I have grown a lot here. This exchange experience brought me a lot. I learned how to go to a new environment and tried to get familiar with it. In the class, I learned how to work together with my team members to complete the final work. Fortunately, we have several good lecturers who give us patience and understanding and encourage us to express our opinions confidently and bravely in class. In the speech at the end of the semester, I gradually gained confidence to give speeches, express my ideas and understand more about the development direction of product innovation. In our product innovation class, we need to use food waste to complete a healthy food for children, which is undoubtedly a big challenge for us. It is not easy to make nutritious and healthy snacks that attract children with food waste. We started with a number of ideas and decided to make Apple Crumble Bar. This idea was also reflected in our final product, which was recognized by the teachers. It was the first time for me to develop a new product, so I was very interested and experienced different fun. We were also lucky to participate in the fast food design of Chef in Box, preserving traditional meals and beautifying them more. This is undoubtedly a very good opportunity for me to experience the fun of product research and development. I can't help but quietly list it as one of my future employment directions.






As for the life here, I think it is not so boring as I imagined. I can have a drink with my friends in the bar and chat about the recent events. Or when you are free, go to the seaside to blow the sea breeze and relax. Going to a movie with a few friends and going bowling is fun. Take a walk-away trip to a nearby city or Belfast where you can shop, eat what you want and enjoy the atmosphere. By the way, the Christmas atmosphere here is already very strong. You can see some Christmas trees here and there. The entrance of the school is also decorated with Christmas lights. Everything is so beautiful and desirable. So, don't hesitate to come.☺☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment