Sunday 8 September 2019

Time to say goodbye!

Heya! Shannon here checking in with my final post about my time here up north!

This year has gone so quickly, its crazy. It's hard to believe how fast the time went. So my time at the Cultra has been all but quiet. Things have picked up coming into the summer months. We have a lot more tours and groups and party's plus our usual Sunday buffet, it's all go.


The Sunday buffet is a nice break from the same service we do every day and night. It's a way for us to try out new dishes. These are some pictures from the last buffet I did Before I finished at the Cultra Inn. It's a very popular option for Sunday lunch with numbers of 100+. I also had the pleasure of working with the most amazing team towards the end of my placement. There was a few members of staff that had left but the ones that joined just added to my experience there.
 
 
 



Besides work, I tried to make the most of the time I had left in Belfast. I dont have many pictures to document what I did. There's so many things to do in Belfast, in particular, I love game of thrones and considering some of the episodes were filmed in Northern Ireland there's tours, exhibitions and escape rooms. Also there is murals in stained glass around Belfast called Glass of Thrones. 




Despite how fast the time went, I am so thankful I got the chance to have this year abroad. It has been such an amazing experience. I am so grateful to all the people who contributed to making my time in Belfast so special.

I wish you all the best on your travels and hope you found these posts helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment