Friday 9 December 2022

The Glorious Gleneagles: Part Three

My days off

I ate alot on my days off. The food here is just incredible.

One of the first places I went to was Noto, edinburgh.  It's an asian style restaurant with a Michelin bib. As i mentioned before the architecture here is breathtaking so when we were going up we took a detour.


 


Upon arrival we were taken care of and the staff were so lovely.

They had a good menu selection with reasonable prices.


It was a whole experience, being used to what is produced in Ireland this was phenomenal. My two favourite things i ordered were, kurobata pork belly, chickpea miso, mushroom for my mains and the chocolate and miso mousse for my dessert.            


Another place I ate at was, friend of mine, Bridge of allan.

This is an influential brunch spot with a very creative menu that caters to the majority including vegans. They had a fairly large menu, a lot of choice.

We ordered bao buns, pulled pork tacos and sriracha and mushroom avo toast.


Bridge of allan is a small town with great history and beautiful views.


The only exciting things I did was go axe throwing and archery. It was all on site in our trail yard only a brief walk. It was well worth it and a very fun experience.




                                       




Overall I would recommend Gleneagles to anyone, I've learned so much not only as a chef but as a person. Don't be afraid to travel without friends, going out of your comfort zone is what makes you better.

This has been a great chapter in my life,

Byeeee, Sarah Anna :)



No comments:

Post a Comment