Saturday 23 October 2021

Good eats in Barcelona!!

Buenos Dias!!! 

Semeehat here and today I’m going to talk to you guys about food, well most especially food in Barcelona! 

Barcelona is a busy and beautiful city filled with so many places to eat and have a good time. For those who love to eat, you’re in for a real treat. In this post, I’m going to recommend the best places I’ve eaten in so far in Barcelona! 

                                                              ¡¡¡Es hora de comer!!!








The First Restaurant that I would recommend is a Korean barbeque  called   Hanin. This restaurant is located in Gracia on Career d'Aribau. The staff  was lovely to us and the food came out quick. On every table was a hot plate where you could cook the meat ordered. The dish I enjoyed the most was the tteokbokki aka spicy rice cakes. The vibe in the resturant was great, the food was cheap and deliciuos. 

I loved the concept of being able to cook your meat.  

Overall: 7/10 


 

 

The next Restaurant I will be talking about is an Asian fusion restaurant called Kapa Adon. The interior was modern and aesthetically pleasing. The staff was friendly always checked to see if I was enjoying my meal or I needed anything. The picture shown was a meal I ordered, alongside a portion of kimchi and Ebi gyoza. The bowl in which the food was served was made of some type of stone. It kept the food very hot so you had to be careful. I stupidly burnt my hand from touching it :( 

The price range was a little bit on the pricy side but the food was good.

                                          Overall: 6.5/10








The next Restaurant that I will be talking about is a Japanese restaurant called Maguro. This restaurant was very rewarding I have to say. How so? you ask, well my friends, this restaurant was all-you-can-eat sushi and more buffet. They had weird flavors I had never tasted before such as salmon sushi with cream cheese and strawberry or mango sushi. The price was 17 as we went for dinner but the early bird is roughly about 14. 

The atmosphere was good, it got packed very quickly as they're always busy.

                                                Overall: 7/10




I am yet still to eat at more restaurants and try new food. We are on the quest to find good authentic traditional Spanish food but all will be revealed in my next post so stay tuned!

Semeehat signing off xx



Enjoy some pics at more of my favorite places 


















 



No comments:

Post a Comment