Monday 23 May 2022

Hotel Camiral

 Bon dia , It's Semeehat!

 I'm blogging straight from Espanya. My international work placement will be taking place in a hotel Camiral , in the number one golf resort in Spain, named Pga Catalunya. I mean how exciting is that!

I know absolutely nothing about golf, but PGA is more than just that and that's why I think I will enjoy my time here.

PGA Catalunya

 Owned by an Irish businessman, Denis O'Brien. PGA Catalunya Golf and Wellness is one of the world's leading real estate developments and fully-serviced lifestyle resorts, located less than an hour from the vibrant city of Barcelona, 20 minutes from the stunning beaches of the Costa Brava, and just 15 minutes from the historic town of Girona. This estate includes two championship golf courses, a five-star hotel, Hotel Camiral, a Kids Club, and a wide range of dining options. The Forest Park zip wire, a family adventure park featuring an exciting zip-wire experience in picturesque woodland, is one of the many outdoor activities offered by PGA Catalunya to encourage tourists to appreciate the lovely surroundings. Cycling, trekking, and horseback riding trails through the neighboring forests are among the other recreational activities available. The golf resort includes another hotel called La Vida, a contemporary hotel with a view of the forest park and mountains.

Restaurant 1477

My first week in the restaurant was enjoyable. The restaurant is located on the first floor of the hotel. The menu has European influence with a Catalan twist. I will complete my placement in the pastry section of the kitchen. The dinner service starts at seven and ends at half eleven for us, working in the pastry section.

As you can imagine, I was a bit worried because I don't speak Spanish. Fortunately for me, in the kitchen, there are a lot of the chefs, that speak English. Finding this out eased my worries and I felt like communication in the kitchen would be easy after all.

Well, that is all for now. I can't wait for more to come. I am really excited about everything to come. 

Hope to see you in the next blog!!! Take care...

Adios xx

Semeehat 



No comments:

Post a Comment