Tuesday 3 May 2022

And That's a Wrap

 Hello Everyone!

Marshall here for the last time. I am writing this blog having just returned home from Belfast having finished my time working at the Grand Central Hotel. It is surreal to think that the life I so easily settled into is done and it was time for me to come home. What an experience!

I would like to thank the Executive Chef, Damian Tumilty and the rest of the staff of the Grand Central for giving me the opportunity to learn and develop as a chef while applying everything I studied into professional practice. I highly recommend the Grand Central Hotel to any student who is thinking about coming to Belfast for their Traineeship placement. Not only is the work highly fulfilling, the opportunity to live in the very middle of Belfast City centre is not to be overlooked.



Outside of just the work element, I am really going to miss the friends I have made. I'd like to thank Danny, Nick, Luke, Angelika and the rest of the Grand Central gang for the great memories and adventures we got up to both on and off the job. You really took me in and made sure I was comfortable and happy, made the Grand Central a home away from home. I will definitely be up for another Monday night trad session in Madden's!



No comments:

Post a Comment