Thursday 2 March 2023

2 months in Ecully, France

Hello its Sarah again but this time I'm in France, specifically Ecully! This is for the study portion of my placement and i am studying in Institut Paul Bocuse. I sadly have nothing greatly interesting to report, being busy already with assignments. However I have met so many interesting people who are also in the Erasmus program from all over the world, from Indonesia, Malta, Italy, Vietnam, China, Switzerland, Mexico and America. Having such a wide range of cultures is something I didn’t expect as much, they have all thought me so much already, about ingredients I haven’t heard of, cooking methods and traditions.

I went on a little trip starting in Lyon, eating at different restaurants and mainly looking at the French architecture . Food in Lyon is very diverse yet still paying tribute to traditional French dishes. Next, I went to Paris obviously, being in Paris I wanted to embrace my sweet tooth trying all the different pastries and chocolates. Also having amazing architecture similar to Lyon but more glamourous. I had a great time in Paris but it is hugely crowed, there is people everywhere so I don’t think I will be returning anytime soon!







I’m having a great time in France, having settled in and learning a little French from those around meI'm doing much better than how things started. Next post will be more eventful I have a few things planned  for March!

Thanks for reading, Sarah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment