Thursday 9 June 2022

saying goodbye to brunch and bottle

 Hi everyone Joan here with my last blog post from brunch and bottle  

So just about finished my placement here in brunch and bottle. I can definitely say my experience from working in brunch and bottle has been amazing. I've really learnt so many life skills that are going to bring me on more in the way I work and the way I study. Even though I've learnt so much And I can't wait to show everyone what I've learnt. I can say that I have definitely made some lifelong friends. Everyone in Brunch and bottle has been so nice to me and they've been all so welcoming me in very much form the minute I started working. I know I haven't been making fine dining elegant food, but I've been making food that I enjoy making and I know that I have put my spark into it. In brunch and bottle we work a lot with health in food and really listen to the costumers on what they want. In work we had to deal with people's allergens a lot. now I really do understand how difficult it is to prepare food like that, but I know now it can be done. 






Brunch and bottle is definitely place I would advise going. It is somewhere that you could bring your friends, your family, anyone. I can definitely see a few new changes happening in the kitchen, but that was bound happen. The main goal I had was definitely to develop my skills more in cooking and that some I did do. As well, something that I didn't expect that much of is to learn on how the business works, like how to cost effectively, how to do order sheets, things like that. All of this will help my future because it is a goal of mine to maybe someday open my own business and now, I have a real idea and structure of how that works. it is something that I want to develop on more and more.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment